Monday, January 22, 2018

Loving The Longchamp


I was never a large purse type of girl, but since my freshman year of college I have found a new aspiration towards them. For Christmas this year, Santa brought me a Longchamp Le Pliage Medium size purse, in the color black and I am obsessed! This particular purse has a multi-purpose storage room to store large components. I can easily store clothing and my agenda while having enough room for my wallet, winter essentials and other miscellaneous items. The Longchamp purses also has a secret compartment near the top of the zipper that can hold jewelry, memory cards, or even lipstick. I highly recommend this purses as I was surprised that it will continually hold its shape while in use. While I do believe people have their limits, I think true handbag lovers will continue to buy this bag. Enjoy!




Overall, this is one of my favorite and handy purses that I would highly recommend a Longchamp to anyone! I am very impressed with the amount of items this purse can handle! Spring Semester is so far off to a great start and now soccer is full go with postseason workouts and practices. 



Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017