Tuesday, January 30, 2018

My J.Crew Buys


J.Crew has had a wonderful after Christmas/New Year's sale, where majorly of the final sale items are fifty percent off! Each day I reload my page to see if more and more items are added to the sale. I already have a second round of clothing in my cart on J.Crew's website that I am ready to purchase more items. I am very excited to share my items that I have purchased from this amazing sale. Enjoy! 

Ruffle-Front Wrap Bodysuit

At first, I was very nervous when purchasing a bodysuit to begin with as I never thought that I would love this one as much as I do. It is super comfortable and very versatile to wear. So far I have worn it to a holiday party, a date night and simply shopping around town. The V neckline is not super deep but gives enough coverage around the boob area. I am wanting to buy another one similar to this one but in navy blue. I went with a size Medium as there was enough room in the length of the arms and around the butt area. I highly recommend this item to anyone that wants to try a bodysuit. Plus it is only $7!! 



Merino V-neck Sweater with Drawstring Sleeves
This sweater fits amazingly as while being the perfect layering piece for the fall or winter season. I bought this sweater originally in a cream color but changed my mind for a navy blue color. It has slits on the sides of the sweater to get rid of a tight feel. With the sleeves, you can tighten the drawstrings for a looser or cinched look. I love the cinched look as it gives a similar look of a mini-bell sleeve. I went with a Medium in this sweater as I do like to layer majority of my sweaters with a button down. The V-neckline is not too deep to wear a tank top with it but generally could be worn without one. 



Excursion Quilted Down Vest
As many people know I am obsessed with vest. I have been waiting and keeping my eyes looking for the right moment to purchase a vest from J.Crew. I highly recommend this vest to anyone who wants a simple, versatile vest. It is perfect to wear in the fall, winter and spring season. I usually wear a size Medium with my vest as I like to layer up generally in those seasons. It is very lightweight but still warm enough for any type of weather.  



Club Collar Perfect Shirt in Black Watch Plaid
I have been wishing for this shirt to go on sale since the beginning of the sale. I love the dark plaid pattern within this shirt. It would be very easy to match this shirt with black skinny pants and loafers. It is a very slimming shirt so I do recommend in sizing up as I typically wear a size 8. This shirt is perfect for the holiday season, especially around Christmas and New Year's. 





I am very excited to share more content with y'all this upcoming spring. These are just some of my new purchases from J.Crew as I am hoping for a second haul of new clothes for the spring. This semester has been kicking my butt which is why I have been MIA the last couple days on social media. More content is on its way! 



Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017