Thursday, May 24, 2018

Seniors: Graduation


To ALL the seniors who are graduating high school, do not be afraid of this moment. It's a major accomplishment to graduate high school. I can remember the morning of graduating, for how nervous I was that I was going to trip over the stage and embarrass myself in front of everyone. Be excited that you are moving forward with your life. Do not stress about the small things for your graduation party or even your hair during this time. Enjoy this moment! Trust me I wanted my hair to be perfect and by the end of the night it was up in a ponytail. 

I graduated on May 24th 2015 (three years ago) which was on Thursday. Then after the ceremony all the seniors get dress for the all-night celebration that is put on by many senior parents. I walked with one of my best friends Taylor and we lined up around many of our other friends. I was ready to take the next step forward and prepare for college. I wore a Lilly Pulitzer for Target Shift Dress (that is no longer available) with Target wedges. These wedges are very comfortable even with a higher heel. They are very true to size as I have them in a size nine.







Graduating is a major accomplishment for your life. Don't be scared of what the future holds but learn to go with the flow of any obstacle that comes into your life. 

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017