Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Catch Up with Simply Emily Elizabeth


These pass couple of weeks have been crazy! The last weeks of April, I finished the spring season of soccer as it was the final spring season I will have at Aquinas. I turned 21 on the 23rd of April, finally! Summer courses have begun as getting into the routine of class and lab. This summer, I am taking one class at Aquinas (that is only given at AQ) and three classes at Grand Rapids Community College. In order to graduate on time, I have to take these classes. This is my last summer of my senior year! It is crazy to think that I will enter in my senior year of college and my final year of soccer. I seriously don't know what my life will be after soccer is done (tear!). 


I can't wait to share my summer adventures with you that come in a couple of weeks! 
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017