Friday, November 17, 2017

A New Day in Blue


With finding a nice sweater for the fall season become difficult especially when not many stores carry sweaters until late fall. Finding a quality sweater becomes challenging as some sweaters have different material or fabric. The sweater that I have been obsessing over is from the collection at Target called A New Day. I have talked about other sweaters from this collection that I love such as the Women's Crew Neck Luxe Any Day Pullover. With this crewneck sweater I have the colors of mustard yellow and pink. I bought this Women's Cable Any Day sweater in the color of navy. The selection at Target had wonderful and very versatile colors. I am very impressed with this collections as how the quality of the sweaters can handle wear throughout the day. I bought this sweater a size up in the thought of laying it with a button down but it also was so comfortable to wear alone or by itself. I also wore with this sweater by J.Crew Field Jacket that I love wearing on cold fall days.
















A Gold State of Mind blog post displays the sweater if you were curious on which blog post I was talking about. Go check out the collection at Target for A New Day, it will definitely not disappoint you! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend. Check out a Thanksgiving outfit guideline on Monday!
















Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017