Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Think Pink with Vineyard Vines


One of my favorite skirt is from Vineyard Vines that I only got for eighteen dollars with tags still attached. It is a size 8 and it fits like a glove. I found it at a local consignment shop in Grand Rapids and I love the way that the color is a strong, bold pink. On Saturday, my sister and I traveled into a snow storm to eat macrons at Le Bon Macrons. This café was a perfect stop between photo shoots while getting out of the snow.  Pairing this skirt with a black tissue turtleneck from J.Crew, black tall Hunter Boots and light pink Sugarfix by BaubleBar Triad Ball Drop Earrings. These earrings have a large selections on earrings on clearance at Target. I love how lightweight these earrings are and they come in fabulous colors. 
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I can't wait to continue to share more outfits and gift ideas. Enjoy!










 This second semester is really kicking my butt with my crazy schedule of full time being an athlete and student. I am trying to keep a consistent schedule with the blog while working part-time, being a student athlete and attempting to have a social life. Thank you for being so patience while I continue to figure out my schedule. New content is on it's way for the spring time.

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017