Monday, November 27, 2017

Trendy Turtlenecks


This fall season has surely discovered new trends for the upcoming year as I have been loving on this newer trend of turtlenecks. J.Crew and J.Crew Factory have had many colors that have been out on the floor of the stores from another seasons. I have been waiting for the right moment (fall turning into winter seasons) to finally use my turtlenecks. Using simple colors really capitalize the effect about how to properly uniform the clothing pieces. I love how soft these tissue turtlenecks are, as they are on sale at J.Crew and Factory for less than twenty dollars. In this outfit, I am wearing a black ivory with white stripes tissue turtleneck with a black wool sidewalk skirt and my newest purchase from Target: Women's Bridgette Tall Riding Boots in the color of Cognac. I have been eyeing new brown boots for a while now since they would be going on sale for either Black Friday or for a winter sale. I did a lot of research on different types of riding boots that I would like to order as once I knew I didn't want to spend a lot of money but I wanted quality within these boots. These boots are on sale for thirty five dollars where Target ships for free that runs through December 23rd. My accessory is actually from the Crewcuts in the girl's section of J.Crew Factory. It's a very simple pearl necklace with a classy ribbon to tie around the neck.






 I hope everyone had an amazing Black Friday sale and prepares for Cyber Monday! I can't wait to spend the holidays with family and friends. I hope you all had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.  






Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017