Monday, February 12, 2018

THE Winter Coat Must Have


A lot of people ask me how I survive Michigan weather since the weather itself has a mind of its own and I say the love of my North Face parka. It's called Women's Metropolis Parka II. I have never recommend a coat than this one. It is my go to winter accessory that keeps me warm through the craziness of Michigan's weather. The quality of this parka is AMAZING, by when I say this I mean it. I have had this coat for over five years. Also the warranty of the coat is perfect, if you have any issue with the coat, North Face will promptly care of those issues. I had a slight cut on the sleeve on my arm (near the shoulder) then I sent into North Face and they fixed it with no charge and repaired the sleeve completely. I have all but good things to say about this parka. 







I cannot stress enough about how much I love this coat. It is definitely worth the money! I can't wait to share more of my closet favorites this spring and summer! I would love to know what other clothing pieces you would like me to share on Simply Emily Elizabeth. 

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017