Wednesday, February 21, 2018

What's In My Bag?


I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that a women's bag can hold over half of their life in one bag. As women we carry our bags in and out of buildings, walking throughout the city, they sit on our laps while we travel on any type of transportation. Now you can see why it's so important to not only have that perfect bag that we can carry day in and day out. The necessities that women need could go on forever, but each of the fun items have a purpose. Today, I'm sharing all the things that I carry in my bag as well as the purse that I am still obsessing over and currently using. 

I am always bouncing back and forth between different handbags as I have always been the kind of girl that loves to use cross-body and satchels. My current favorite purse is the Longchamp Tote bag. This tote literally holds my textbooks, charging cords, makeup bags and wallet. It is very easy to throw al the major items that I need for the bag and not have to worry about it falling out. 






I try my absolute best to keep the handbag clean and organized (it becomes a challenge). I continue to carry around what I absolutely need for the day!


Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017