Saturday, April 14, 2018

My Prom Experience


Prom is just around the corner, as many girls are making the decision to try dresses on and find the perfect one. All of March and early April, guys will ask the girl of their dreams to the dance. Creatively coming up with phrases to surprise the girl of interest as she says "YES".  Yes, girls can ask guys to prom (if they don't go to your school), I did it my junior year. Close to the time of prom, plans are becoming in the works as dinner reservations are finalized and tickets are purchased. All day Saturday, girls get all dolled up then off to pictures and dinner then the dance. Check out my blog post about tips for a successful prom!'

Prom was one of the nights to get all dolled up and have a fun night with friends and your date. In my high school, we never did awards for Prom King or Queen. Both years I had a really fun time with my dates and I don't regret on going. I started with my senior year prom as that was my favorite one, my date bought me two corsages to match my dress, we had a wonderful dinner at Outback Steakhouse (his pick), then we were off to the dance. My senior year prom was at the Kroc Center in Grand Rapids. It was so much fun to hangout with friends after prom and not stress about graduating in a couple weeks. 






These pictures below are from my junior year, sorry that I look like a baby. Junior year's prom was at Western Michigan University: Grand Rapids location. Yes, I took the bold choice in wearing an orange dress.




Go and check out for my next blog post about tips for a successful prom! To this day, I love the day after prom and seeing all the different dresses that everyone wore. I love seeing bold patterns and colors being worn. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful prom.
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017