Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Makeup Favorites


Growing up I was never much of a makeup fan as I rarely wore a makeup.  Now, I love going to Ulta Beauty and seeing all the new types of makeup that was just released. I can't wait to share more of my favorite makeup products and brands on the blog! I love knowing what other bloggers are using as makeup wise as many of them use the same products as I do.


My favorite foundation that I wear is the Wet& Wild: Soft Ivory Blend. This foundation gives a great matte look as a high coverage look. I use the color of Shell Ivory as the base coat as I use a beauty blender to apply this foundation easier.

Concealer: Tarte ShapeTape: Light-Medium
I have never loved a piece of makeup before especially when I got for $4 dollars. The coverage of this concealer is amazing. The light medium color has a hint of tan that covers blemishes and uneven skin colors to blend together evenly. 

IT Cosmetics: Bye Bye Pores
This translucent powder does a great job of hiding pores after applying makeup. It's very easy to apply as you can use a powder makeup brush or the sponge given within the package. I got a sample from Ulta through getting free samples and I loved this product. Now that Ulta does the 21 Days of 
Beauty and got this powder for roughly 15 dollars.


Blush: NARS: Orgasm Powder
This blush gives a great and natural look on your cheeks without overpowering the pinky color. I love how this blush has a touch of highlighter for a longer lasting wear. I use the color: Orgasm where it gives a great and radiant color for blush. I received this blush as a birthday gift from Ulta. I love this product and highly recommend it. 

Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof
This mascara is a life saver, literally! I have tried tons of mascara as with no luck. I came across this drug store mascara with waterproof style. It never wears once applied and doesn't shed after hours of wearing it. I wear the color of black as naturally given but it is reasonably cheap for mascara.

Highlighter: BECCA: Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed
I received a small sample from Ulta and loved how much pigments this highlighter is. My mom always says "A little goes a long way" in this case is true for the highlighter as I lightly apply with my Real Techniques makeup brush. 



Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017