Thursday, June 28, 2018

Trenching through Thursdays


I have been eyeing a trench coat for over the past year or two while the weather continues to warm in Michigan. While shopping with my mom at Dress Barn, I came across a simple, tan trench coat. I fell in love with it, especially with the price of the coat. I am all for shopping on a budget, as a "poor" college student.
This coat is such a spring collection item while it looks great with bright spring clothes. It is a very light weight coat, that goes longer than my knees. I paired this trench coat with my J.Crew toothpick jeans, Jack Rogers sandals, a striped long sleeve and an Old Navy neck scarf. 



More blog post are to come as my first semester of summer classes are coming to an end. More projects and final exams are underway this upcoming week. I would love to share more ideas about tips on taking summer classes. 
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017