Monday, December 4, 2017

Sweater Weather


The fall season is almost over as the cold weather is approaching quick. Holiday season is in full swing before we know it Christmas will be here! I am just so excited to spend more time with family and friends during Christmas Break.

Cashmere sweaters have been my favorite type for layering and casually wearing around during this fall weather. In Michigan, the weather changes dramatically from sunny and warm to rainy and miserable. It is very light weight as you can style it by itself or with a field jacket. I also wore my dark J.Crew toothpick jeans with my cognac brown Bridgette tall riding boots from Target.

This sweater was bought at TJ Maxx for less than $50 dollars. With the tags still attached, I was overjoyed that I found a gem from Vineyard Vines. Kept the accessories very simple, with a J.Crew Factory tassel pearl pendant necklace (that is currently on sale for $19.50). I love how it is adjustable with the length to make the necklace versatile for all types of clothing.
Enjoy!








Final exams are just within the two week lookout as I hope everyone does great on their exams! My Christmas Wish list will be on the blog this week Friday so look out at what I want for Christmas! I still can't believe that it is already December and Christmas is almost here.




Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017