Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Explore the Eastside


A day in the wonderful town of East Grand Rapids, it was amazing to explore the newly remodeled Breton Village, we shopped in Lululemon, Anthropologie, JB and Me, and a couple other stores. For lunch, we enjoyed the wonderful Anne's House and then quickly shot a couple photoshoots before the crazy snow storm began. I was in my Downtown Field Jacket from J.Crew, a cute cream top from Loft, black Pixie pants from Old. Navy and brown boat shoes from Sperry's. A comfortable outfit on a cold winter afternoon was a way to go! Enjoy











Spring semester has just started as I can't wait to express the joys and triumphs that it brings. I will be doing a blog post soon about it within the first couple weeks of school. I hope everyone had a wonderful first day back to the routine. 

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017