Friday, March 2, 2018

Spring Break Vacation


Freshman year of college, a group of friends and I took the Spring Break week to travel to Daytona Beach, Florida. We left Saturday mid-day, it took us 14 hours roughly while we did a straight shot to Florida. It was 7 in the morning the next day when we stopped at the local Waffle House to grab early breakfast. I traveled with my roommate and majority of the women's basketball team and I were friends. We then started the morning by hanging out with some members of the men's basketball team at Aquinas, then we would lounge around the pool, make memories, then hit the clubs at night. We paid $25 dollars for the entire week to go to different clubs through the town of Daytona. It was definitely an amazing time to meet new friends and make memories with them. I highly recommend going with friends on Spring Break while in college as making new experiences that you can share for a lifetime.






Looking that this last picture makes me wish I was on my way to Florida right now while Michigan is debating on what kind of weather it wants to have this week. I really hope that everyone has a safe and wonderful Spring Break! Enjoy!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017