Monday, March 12, 2018

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


This weekend was one for the books and was amazing. I have never been to such a large mall as in three levels high, then it crossed over the road and had a second side to the mall with another two level on the other side. I would definitely say that walking into Gucci was a moment that I will definitely not forget. We don't have stores like that around the Grand Rapids area at all. Yes, I definitely touched Gucci loafers and took a picture of them to add onto my wish-list. The Somerset Mall is a two building complex where one building has a three story level of stores and the other building is only two story. As you cross over the Skywalk (which reminds me of being in an airport), you go to the more expensive side. Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer, Gucci, Versace, Tory Burch, and other amazing stores are found in the second building. I have never been in a Nordstrom quite like that one in the mall. I was in love, literally. 

We finished the night with dinner at P.F Chang's and then headed back to our hotel for the night. The next morning, we enjoyed breakfast at the hotel and then we were on our way to Target and Old Navy. We enjoyed lunch at Panera then we were on our way home for the weekend. 

I can't wait to share all of my goodies that I bought over the weekend within upcoming blog post. Spring is definitely near and I can't wait to break out miniskirts and pastels. Enjoy! 











 This Spring Break was definitely one for the books as I really don't want to go back to school but know that there is only eight more weeks until summer. I am ready for warm weather and sunshine. 


Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017