Saturday, March 31, 2018

National Stripe Day


This is probably one of my favorite days within the fashion world. My closet consist of shirts with the stripe patterns in all different colors. My mom calls me obsessed with stripes, when I go shopping my eyes are drawn to this pattern. If you went through my closet, you would see over twenty striped shirts that are either short or long sleeve. This pattern is definitely one where you can combine with other patterns and still be fashionably accepted. Realizing that J.Crew has certainly supplied a lot of the striped shirts that are in my closet, literally. I causally will almost always wear any striped tee with my favorite J.Crew toothpick jeans and any type of shoes whether those are loafers, Converses or riding boots.
This holiday is my favorite as for someone who inspires their fashion outfits around stripes, I live for this day. In my closet, there are tons of different clothing materials that I have worn on a daily bases. 









Happy National Stripes Day! 

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017