Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My Christmas Wish List


Over the years, I have put less thought into exactly what I would want for Christmas. My parents will always ask the common question "What to do you want for Christmas?" and I usually have a good list of clothes, electronics, or other miscellaneous items that I claim to have a need for. While growing up, Christmas was always a time to celebrate the birth of Christ and spend time with friends and family. Now that I have gotten older, I have sincerely found joy in buying Christmas presents for my love ones. Living in Michigan has it's downfall as I love companies that primarily are not located in Michigan or have a store located within distance to drive. A lot of the items on my Christmas Wish list are surely found online on the companies' website that would be shipped in from the warehouse of that particular company. Here are a couple of my items on my wish list! Enjoy!




The first item on my wish list is a Navy Blue Shep Shirt- Monogrammed feature from Vineyard Vines. I have a shep shirt already in the color of Teal. But I have been obsessing over the navy color for some time now, plus Vineyard Vines gives you an option for an additional $10 to monogram your apparel. I have loved that option to give your clothes more of a personal touch.

Since Tory Burch has recently been having a bunch of sales on their purses and shoes right before Christmas. I have always wanted a pair of Tory Burch Minnie Travel Ballet Flat. I would prefer the colors to be in light oak and black. I am not one to wear flat but I would wear these more often with my pixie pants from Old Navy.

I have been wishing to get a sweatshirt from Letters to Alex- Off Tropic Lilly Pulitzer pattern. This pattern is a newer pattern in the collection that was just released early fall. I have been eyeing these sweatshirt and I would also add a decal name for extra money on my sweatshirt. I am also glad to be supporting another Michigan company!

As another shoe wish item, I recently came across these Whitney Loafers from G.H. Brass & Co. They come in all different colors as I would truly want them in simple colors such as navy, black, and a light tan. I have tried these on at DSW and the outlet for Brass & Co as I really like how they are comfortable they are.

Since J.Crew Factory has recently released the Colder Wear options, I have been searching for a great winter coat besides my parka to wear around town and school. The colors are fabulous as I see myself wearing all the color options from heather saddle (brown), tawny jade (green), and black. The length of the coat hits mid-thigh and is a straight fit. I did try these coats on as I love the feel of them!


Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017