Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Party Like A Rocksbox


With New Years being right around the corner, the idea of having the perfect dress or outfit becomes more of the discussion after Christmas! With the jewelry aspect, there has been a ton of talk about showing off the right statement necklace or earrings. I have came across of an awesome company where you rent jewelry for a month. You heard me RENT! You pay a monthly fee of $21 dollars and Rocksbox will send you three jewelry pieces.

My first box was with amazing goodies, two were from Perry Street collection and one from Gorjana. The earrings were perfect for matching with this J.Crew tissue-turtleneck in the color of dark forest. I also wore a wool sidewalk mini skirt in black, a plaid L.L. Bean Trail Model Down Vest, and of course my Bean Boots that are from L.L. Bean. Enjoy!













One special thing that Middleville (my hometown) does a Little Free Library where you donate a book and take a book. It's a wonderful little surprise when walking around town. For the Rocksbox collection, use my code "EMILYABFF58" to get a first month for free with the sign-up code. It's an amazing surprise when opening the box every month. 

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017