Wednesday, December 20, 2017

O Christmas Tree


Traveling through the backroads of Middleville, my sister and I found a great backroad in the country as the surrounding schools had a snow day. Since finals are almost done, I can start finally relax for winter break. My final two exams are online in Thursday and Friday! Since winter break is just around the corner and so is Christmas. This outfit is one of my favorite with creating a classic look just in time for the holidays. I sized up in the crewneck sweater as the medium seemed a little to snug. The mini-skirt, sweater and skirt are all from J.Crew Factory and I am finally so excited to break out my bean boots from L.L. Bean. Snow days and photo shoots are my favorite! Enjoy!
















I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas weekend! 




Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Simply Emily Elizabeth 2017